We are located in the heart of Boston in a brand new space. CrunchTime! is steps away from the North End, Faneuil Hall, and the Bruins and Celtics at TD Garden. In addition to easy T and Commuter Rail access, our team commutes into town from north, south and west of Boston (including, southern NH, RI, and the Worcester area).
We offer great benefits for commuters:
- T-pass benefit if you take public transportation (we’re a five minute walk from North Station & Government Center)
- Parking allowance — $150 per month towards parking, if you really want to drive in!
- WageWorks – pre-tax dollars commuting benefit
- Flexibility to work from home when needed
Full-time CrunchTime! people enjoy access to a progressive benefits program which includes the following:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Plan
- Disability Insurance
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Dependent & Medical Care
- Vacation Time
- 401K Plan with Employer Match
- Floating Holidays
- Smiling faces!
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Educational assistance for approved courses
- Frosty Fridays!
- WageWorks commuter pre-tax dollars
- Stock Options
- Catered lunch on Fridays
- Bagels provided every Tuesday
- Intellectual challenge
- Employee Referral Bonus!
- Community Volunteering Program
This list provides a general summary of current benefits. Questions regarding the CrunchTime! benefits program should be directed to Human Resources. The benefits described here are subject to change at any time.
CrunchTime! Information Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Follow us on LinkedIn for important updates!