- Bubba Gump Cuts Costs with Enterprise Business Platform
- Not Your Average Joe’s Reduces Costs with CrunchTime!
Our staff has years of food & beverage experience, so we understand the challenges and time pressures faced by our customers. Our team is restaurant battle-tested.
To begin, we will make sure that every member of your staff receives our award winning training, and understands how to use the software- whether they’ve worked with computers before or not. Once the system has been implemented, CrunchTime! offers many types of support to ensure your continued success:
The Customer Portal
The CrunchTime! Customer Portal is a self-service website where our customers can quickly find the answers they need. Awarded a bronze medal for Outstanding Use of Technology in Customer Service at the 2012 Stevie Awards, the Portal lets users:
- Submit and track cases
- Share ideas with our user community
- Download documentation
They can even learn more about our people, in the “Meet a CrunchTimer!” section. The Customer Portal is one way we strive to provide our customers with the highest level of support.
Monthly Webinar Series
Our ongoing “CrunchTopic” webinar series helps super users become true masters of the application, and includes:
- Intense focus on one area of the application per month
- Helpful tips and tricks for each monthly CrunchTopic posted on the Customer Portal
- A downloadable version of each webinar for reference
We have a 16 year track record of successful implementations, and guide our clients through each phase of the process which includes:
- Complete training on the application
- Data collection and Configuration
- Product roll out to all locations
Our goal is fast and effective implementations; we’re ready to move as quickly as you are.
Manuals are available in Adobe PDF format, for easy distribution and access. These indexed manuals provide clear, detailed information and instruction, and are a valuable reference tool for all of your users.
Detailed software Help is embedded in each application.
- Enterprise Manager’s Help system includes powerful search features
- Net-Chef’s online Help is context-sensitive, bringing you directly to information about the Net-Chef feature you are using
- Net-Chef also includes a “Getting Started Guide” to provide a quick introduction to the application for first time users
CrunchTime! will always keep you informed of the latest upgrades and changes to the applications.
- Upgrades are communicated through Release Notes explaining the new features
- If you choose to upgrade, you will be given the option of scheduling additional user training, either in person or online
Users can phone, fax or e-mail the CrunchTime! Help Desk for help from our Support Specialists- experts on each of the CrunchTime! products.
Control User Conference
As a customer, you’ll have an opportunity to experience the by-invitation-only annual Control User Conference.