Client Support Services
Our client services team is restaurant battle-tested. Our staff has years of food & beverage experience, so we understand the challenges and time pressures faced by our customers.
To begin, we will make sure that every member of your staff receives our award winning training, and understands how to use the software- whether they’ve worked with computers before or not. Once the system has been implemented, CrunchTime offers many types of support to ensure your continued success.
Got a strategic project that needs special attention, check out our new Accelerator program.
MainCourse – User E-Learning
Our new CrunchTime! MainCourse™ is a cutting-edge online learning system (LMS) that makes it amazingly quick and easy for users to learn CrunchTime applications, as well as popular tasks and transactions. And for current clients, it’s FREE!
- Sign up all your users quickly and easily
- Track users learning progress
- Consistent training means better data across the enterprise
We have a 20-year track record of successful implementations, and guide our clients through each phase of the process which includes:
- Complete training on the application
- Data collection and configuration
- Product roll out to all locations
Our goal is fast and effective implementations; we’re ready to move as quickly as you are.
Manuals are available in Adobe PDF format, for easy distribution and access. These indexed manuals provide clear, detailed information and instruction, and are a valuable reference tool for all of your users.
Users can access detailed software Help embedded in each application.
- Enterprise Manager’s Help system includes powerful search features
- Net-Chef’s online Help is context-sensitive, bringing you directly to information about the Net-Chef feature you are using
- Net-Chef also includes a “Getting Started Guide” to provide a quick introduction to the application for first time users
User Community Support Center
The new CrunchTime! Community is a self-service website where our customers can log-in and quickly find the answers they need.
- Access an extensive knowledge base so you can find answers fast
- Download updates and documentation
- Log and monitor support cases
- Best of all, you can now exchange ideas and best practices with other users thanks to our new forum.
CrunchTime will always keep you informed of the latest upgrades and changes to the applications.
- Upgrades are communicated through Release Notes, online and in hard-copy, explaining the cool new features in great detail
- If you choose to upgrade, you will be given the option of scheduling additional user training, either in person or online
Expanded Help Desk
Users can phone, fax or e-mail the CrunchTime Help Desk for help from our Support Specialists – experts on each of the CrunchTime products.
Annual Control User Conference
As a customer, you’ll have an opportunity to experience the by-invitation-only, super-popular Control User Conference. Thank you to those who helped make Control 2015 such a success. Check back again soon for details about Control 2016!