Give every level of your restaurant organization a personalized dashboard featuring a daily scorecard of performance metrics, a dynamic Task List showing what needs to be done next, and Top 10 reports showing exactly how to cut costs and raise sales.
From one central console, your operators will know what they are accountable for, and how they’re performing towards those targets. Put your operators on a mission, equipped with the tools and information they need to succeed.
Easier to use, because they’re operators, not programmers
- Intuitive Interface - The easy-to-use dashboard transforms large and complex calculations into simple, intuitive graphical summaries so your people can easily see exactly where to focus their efforts.
- Language Versatility - Break down language barriers with the built-in language studio that displays the application in a user-specific language, including English, Spanish, Russian, and Double Byte Languages.
Smarter reporting – show them how they’re doing, and what to do next
- Personal Dashboard - This master control panel tells your people exactly what they need to do to succeed. It includes a performance scorecard, a dynamic Task List, and alerts to prevent mistakes. Multi-store managers can drill down from consolidated dashboards to store-level metrics, giving them the facts they need to improve store performance.
- Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) – Make goals crystal clear by putting key KPIs onto each user’s personal dashboard. Then track real time performance from the consolidated brand level down to each restaurant, to quickly detect high-achievers and under-performers.
- Alerts - Set performance targets for all KPI’s, and receive automated alerts when a KPI is outside of a tolerance range. Alerts are delivered within CrunchTime! and/or via email and text message.
- Flash Reports – The key to selling more and spending less; utilize Top Ten dashboard reports with drill down capabilities to keep your operators focused on high-impact opportunities, including Top Ten Actual vs. Theoretical Variances and Top Ten Menu Mix Sales Items.
Better control means tighter ops company-wide
- Task Management - The dynamic, system-generated Task List shows operators exactly what they’re scheduled to do next, including:
- Inventory counts
- New hire setup
Completed tasks can be audited, while incomplete tasks generate automated alerts to the boss, or the boss’ boss… improving execution dramatically!
- Workflow Efficiency – Make best practices clear with configurable workflows to ensure tasks are completed correctly. Receive alerts if workflows are abandoned and tasks are not completed on time.