Show operators how they’re doing and what to do next
- Personal Dashboard – This master control panel tells your people exactly what they need to do to succeed. It includes a performance scorecard, a dynamic Task List, and alerts to prevent mistakes. Multi-store managers can drill down from consolidated dashboards to store-level metrics, giving them the facts they need to improve store performance.
- Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) – Make goals crystal clear by putting key KPIs onto each user’s personal dashboard. Then track real time performance from the consolidated brand level down to each restaurant, to quickly detect high-achievers and under-performers.
- Manager Alerts – Set performance targets for all KPI’s, and receive automated alerts when a KPI is outside of a tolerance range. Alerts are delivered within CrunchTime! and/or via email and text message.
- Flash Reports – The key to selling more and spending less; utilize Top Ten dashboard reports with drill down capabilities to keep your operators focused on high-impact opportunities, including Top Ten Actual vs. Theoretical Variances and Top Ten Menu Mix Sales Items.
- Language Versatility – Break down language barriers with the built-in language studio that displays the application in a user-specific language, including English, Spanish, Russian, and Double Byte Languages.
Better control means tighter ops company-wide
- Task Management – The dynamic, system-generated Task List shows operators exactly what they’re scheduled to do next, including:
New hire setup
- Audit Trails – Completed tasks can be audited, while incomplete tasks generate automated alerts to the boss, or the boss’ boss… improving execution dramatically!
- Workflow Efficiency – Make best practices clear with configurable workflows to ensure tasks are completed correctly. Receive alerts if workflows are abandoned and tasks are not completed on time.