Smarter reporting shows you exactly where to save
- Theoretical Food Cost – See exactly where to save, by comparing actual food costs to what costs should have been for any item… the difference is money wasted. An incredibly powerful tool for restaurant managers and executives alike.
- Sales and Cash Reconciliation – Capture mission critical data including over/short, guest counts, comps and discounts, credit card transactions, bank deposits, catering activity, day-part analysis, voids, and much more.
- Loss Prevention – Identify fraudulent activities though alerts and trend tracking. Monitor high cost ingredients, isolate critical areas, and track user-specific activities to reduce any dishonest behavior. Take preventative measures to ensure that loss prevention is minimal.
Better planning eliminates waste
- Menu Engineering – Engineer more profitable menus by analyzing customer demand, item percentage sales contributions, and costs and profit margins. Launch more effective campaigns by understanding the true plate costs of a new recipe, LTO or promotion – before rollout.
- Suggested Order – Simplify ordering at the store-level with system-generated suggested ordering based on par levels, historical consumption patterns, sales forecasts and on-hand inventory levels.
- Demand Based Production – Reduce the costs associated with over-production by forecasting your food production schedule based on sales forecasts and historical consumption patterns. Build custom production schedules by hour, shift, day, week, or by prep station, and adjust plans daily and intra-day, based on traffic and consumption.
Greater accuracy means information you can trust
- Perpetual Inventory Management – Cut costs by maintaining optimal inventory levels – reduce excess inventory waste while avoiding out of stock incidents. The 100% web-based solution allows for real-time tracking of all items – from ordering to depletion. This is one of the most important benefits of using restaurant inventory software.
- Simple Configuration – Save time and eliminate data entry errors by configuring the system for shelf-to-sheet inventory counts in every restaurant, every time.