Elevate your cost control strategies and partner with vendors
View the brochure: CrunchTime Xchange
- Vendor facing collaboration tool to facilitate complete automation of all aspects of your supply chain with full EDI capability. Visit the Xchange page here.
- Vendor Administration – Increase procure-to-pay cycle and reduce administrative overhead by driving all your vendors to a central collaboration portal to self-manage their order guides, payments and credits.
- Vendor Scorecards – By comparing each invoice and delivery experience to the original vendor order and contract terms, CrunchTime automatically creates scorecards that measure fill ratios, quality of service, product quality and contract compliance.
- Control Suppliers – Eliminate supplier overcharges and unapproved substitutions with order guide controls, automated exception alerts and quick credit recovery.
- Contract Audits – Gain real-time visibility to fill ratios, price compliance, substitutions, and service levels across vendors, products, regions, and restaurants.
- Simplify Bid Analysis – Automate vendor bid analysis through an electronic “apples-to-apples” bid analyzer to centrally select approved vendors, products, pack sizes, specifications, and prices.
- Electronic Integration with Vendors – Save time and increase accuracy with end-to-end electronic integration to all your suppliers for ordering, invoicing, order guide updates, and payment reconciliation.
- Normalize Units of Measure – Map specific vendor products and pack sizes to your master company product list to increase order and inventory accuracies and to normalize products across vendors.
- Increase Customer Safety and Satisfaction – Provide your customers with consistent food quality by centrally defining product specs and selecting dependable vendors across your enterprise.