Elevate your cost control strategies and partner with an advanced vendor management system!
- Vendor Administration – Increase procure-to-pay cycle and reduce administrative overhead by driving all your vendors to a central collaboration portal to self-manage their order guides, payments and credits.
- Vendor Scorecards – By comparing each invoice and delivery experience to the original vendor order and contract terms, CrunchTime automatically creates scorecards that measure fill ratios, quality of service, product quality and contract compliance.
- Control Suppliers – Eliminate supplier overcharges and unapproved substitutions with order guide controls, automated exception alerts and quick credit recovery.
- Contract Audits – Gain real-time visibility to fill ratios, price compliance, substitutions, and service levels across vendors, products, regions, and restaurants.
- Simplify Bid Analysis – Automate vendor bid analysis through an electronic “apples-to-apples” bid analyzer to centrally select approved vendors, products, pack sizes, specifications, and prices.
- Electronic Integration with Vendors – Save time and increase accuracy with end-to-end electronic integration to all your suppliers for ordering, invoicing, order guide updates, and payment reconciliation.
- Normalize Units of Measure – Map specific vendor products and pack sizes to your master company product list to increase order and inventory accuracies and to normalize products across vendors.
- Increase Customer Safety and Satisfaction – Provide your customers with consistent food quality by centrally defining product specs and selecting dependable vendors across your enterprise.
Vendor facing collaboration tool to facilitate complete automation of all aspects of your supply chain with full EDI capability.
Visit the Xchange page here.
View the brochure: CrunchTime Xchange