Get Powered Up at the Control User Conference with CrunchTime in Boston!
Wednesday, October 14, 2015 at 5:00 PM – Friday, October 16, 2015 at 12:30 PM (EDT)
The agenda is subject to change, so download our app for the most up-to-date sessions and times.
Featured Guest Speaker
Did you know there are subtle factors that help determine…
- why you don’t mind waiting at one restaurant, but can’t stand it at another
- whether your co-workers or employees feel compelled to go the extra mile for you
- how people feel about your company’s support team, website, and even the taste of the food you serve
You can learn more about how these powerful influencers work, and how to use them, at Control 2015 in a session led by Professor Ryan Buell, of the Harvard Business School’s Technology and Operations Management Unit.
Afterwards, Professor Buell will be available to answer your questions and provide coaching and consultation in a small group setting.
Unfortunately, our room block at the Hilton Boston Downtown/Faneuil Hall has expired.
Getting to the Hilton
The hotel is a 10-15 minute cab ride from Logan Airport.
Take the airport shuttle towards Loop, then take the Blue Line towards Bowdoin to Aquarium. The hotel is a 4 minute walk from Aquarium.
Getting to the Metro Meeting Center
From the Hilton:
The MMC is a 6 minute walk from the hotel, here are the walking directions.
The Metro Meeting Center is located in downtown Boston’s financial district at 101 Federal Street. There is a parking garage at 75/101 Federal Street for $39/day.
Apple Watch Giveaway
We’re giving away a very cool Apple Watch at this year’s Control Conference to a lucky attendee! The earlier you register, the greater your chance of winning. Don’t wait!
- Register in April = 6 raffle tickets per registrant!
- … May = 5 raffle tickets per registrant!
- … June = 4 raffle tickets per registrant!
- … July = 3 raffle tickets per registrant.
- … August = 2 raffle tickets per registrant.
- … September = only 1 raffle ticket per registrant.
- … October = sorry, you’re too late!
We can’t wait to see you there! If you have any questions, send us an email at [email protected].