Boston, MA – Critical issues for restaurants, including over- and under-staffing, sales forecasting, and time-consuming schedule creation are addressed by Release 4.1 for the CrunchTime! back office solution.
CrunchTime!, a global leader in hospitality solutions, helps companies drive down food and labor costs by allowing precise management of all levels of the restaurant supply chain, and staffing levels, while making day-to-day operations more consistent. Real-time reporting on a wide variety of Key Performance Indicators lets users identify sales and cost issues instantly.
“Release 4.1 was a direct result of collaborating with our customers, who include some of the smartest operators in the business.” said Bill Bellissimo, President and CEO of CrunchTime! “We continuously work with them on ways to dramatically lower their food and labor costs, which in turn makes our solutions faster, smarter, and better- to the benefit of all CrunchTime! customers.”
- Among the most important of the new capabilities in the 4.1 release:
- Enhanced demand-based labor scheduling – Using a new graphical user interface that makes schedules easy to visualize, operators can quickly build schedules hour by hour, and day by day, based on forecast demand for those periods. The result is an optimal customer experience at the lowest possible cost.
- Improved labor scheduling templates – New templates allow operators to schedule staff based on forecasts for a wider variety of revenue streams, i.e. takeout vs. dining room, for better service and lower labor costs.
- Improved scheduling for non-revenue based tasks – Tasks like periodic cleaning, maintenance, or training are easily accommodated on the new templates, ensuring consistent operations- key to maintaining brand integrity.
- Enhanced sales forecasting – Sales forecasts can be based on sales trend, last year’s sales, or budget, with all information displayed in an easy-to-analyze format. At the heart of running any restaurant, accurate sales forecasts dramatically reduce waste and enable a better customer experience.
CrunchTime!’s enterprise solution combines simplicity with an unmatched breadth of functionality. By providing an integrated platform with the robust tools to manage all dimensions of the business, it empowers customers to maximize performance at every level of their operations. Features include inventory, production planning, ordering and receiving, labor scheduling and workforce management, cash reconciliation, enterprise supply chain management, enterprise reporting, custom dash boards, menu and recipe engineering, automated alerts, and reporting at both the corporate and store levels.
About CrunchTime! Information Systems:
CrunchTime! Information Systems is a leading provider of enterprise solutions for the hospitality industries. Since 1995, CrunchTime! solutions have helped customers reduce food & beverage costs, drive labor efficiencies, and better manage the quality and consistency of their food service operations. CrunchTime!’s customers include multi-unit restaurants, cruise lines, hotels and food service management companies around the world. For more information, visit www.crunchtime.com.
Director of Marketing
Phone: (617) 567-5228 x259