CONTROLLING FOOD COST Actual vs. Theoretical Food Costing – See exactly how to save money, by comparing actual food costs to what costs should have been for any item… the difference is money wasted. An incredibly powerful tool for managers and…
Food Cost Management
INVENTORY CONTROL Real-time tracking of all inventory items for optimized levels Measuring inventory turns are a critical aspect of lowering food costs. Remember, the more money your restaurants have tied up in inventory, the harder it is to get a handle…
LABOR MANAGEMENT & TEAM SCHEDULING Managing and scheduling your team has never been easier. Managers can create schedules, approve staff requests, and communicate messages to relevant team members about shift openings or important updates right from their smartphone, tablet or…
Dashboards and Alerts
RESTAURANT DASHBOARDS & ALERTS Show operators how they’re doing and what to do next! Custom Dashboard – This master control panel tells your people exactly what they need to do to succeed. It includes a performance scorecard, a dynamic Task List,…
Enterprise Restaurant Management Software
Our core competencies include a comprehensive suite of products with the following features:
- Managing Perpetual Inventory
- Ordering and Receiving of Goods
- Waste Tracking and Loss Prevention
- Production Planning and Daily Prep
- Transfer of Product between Stores
- Cash and Sales Reconciliation
- Workforce Organization and Labor Scheduling
- Full Supply Chain Control
- Warehouse/Commissary Management and Distribution
- Enterprise Reporting with Definable Hierarchies and Drill-down
- Dashboards, Task Lists, and Alerts
- Multi-currency and Multi-language support
- Integration to Accounting, Payroll, Vendors, and POS
From the CrunchLab Blog
- Line Check Food Safety Application March 7, 2018
- Optimizing Restaurant Labor Schedules Using “Earned Hours” February 15, 2018
- How to scale your restaurant operations using back office software January 22, 2018
- Global or Domestic Restaurants: International Brands Must Choose BOH Software Wisely December 18, 2017
- Six Restaurant Management Software Features that Drive Operating Results November 1, 2017
We reviewed almost a dozen systems, and CrunchTime was the unanimous choice. CrunchTime has met and exceeded my expectations [...] we estimate, it will ultimately be a 5 to 7 million dollar benefit to our bottom line.
CrunchTime greatly simplifies the mechanics of Inventory Control for our theatre managers and quickly highlights areas of opportunity. Theatre managers can now quickly focus in on key areas that have the greatest impact on effectively managing the supply chain, reducing waste and improving overall efficiency of the Food and Beverage operations.
CrunchTime has been able to support incredible expansion of our company and continues to innovate.
The game-changer was their reputation for smooth implementations and outstanding training and client support, which makes CrunchTime a great match for our franchise model.