Get your food costs under control and keep them there. With Actual vs. Theoretical Food Costing your restaurants will save 2-5% on food costs. This powerful tool for restaurant professionals allows you to compare what you actually paid for your food…
Food Cost Management
Get real-time tracking of all inventory items for optimized levels. Measuring inventory turns are a critical aspect of lowering food costs. Remember, the more money your restaurants have tied up in inventory, the harder it is to get a handle…
We make managing and scheduling your teams easier. Managers can approve requests, create staff schedules, and communicate messages about shift openings or important updates right from their smartphone, tablet or desktop. Team members can just as easily offer, pick-up and swap…
Dashboards and Alerts
Show operators how they’re doing and what to do next! Custom Dashboard control panel tells your people exactly what they need to do to succeed. It includes a performance scorecard, a dynamic Task List, and alerts to prevent mistakes. Multi-store managers…
Enterprise Restaurant Management Software
Our core competencies include a comprehensive suite of products with the following features:
- Managing Perpetual Inventory
- Ordering and Receiving of Goods
- Waste Tracking and Loss Prevention
- Production Planning and Daily Prep
- Transfer of Product between Stores
- Cash and Sales Reconciliation
- Workforce Organization and Labor Scheduling
- Full Supply Chain Control
- Warehouse/Commissary Management and Distribution
- Enterprise Reporting with Definable Hierarchies and Drill-down
- Dashboards, Task Lists, and Alerts
- Multi-currency and Multi-language
- Integration to POS, Accounting, Payroll, Vendors
From the CrunchLab Blog
- Customer Interview: Burgerville June 12, 2018
- TED Talks Food: 6 Tasty Ideas Worth Consuming May 24, 2018
- Customer Data: Still a Big Question For Restaurant Delivery May 7, 2018
- Why We Go To Restaurant Industry Trade Shows April 17, 2018
- Teamwork Builds the Best Restaurant Software April 1, 2018
We reviewed almost a dozen systems, and CrunchTime was the unanimous choice. CrunchTime has met and exceeded my expectations [...] we estimate, it will ultimately be a 5 to 7 million dollar benefit to our bottom line.
CrunchTime greatly simplifies the mechanics of Inventory Control for our theatre managers and quickly highlights areas of opportunity. Theatre managers can now quickly focus in on key areas that have the greatest impact on effectively managing the supply chain, reducing waste and improving overall efficiency of the Food and Beverage operations.
CrunchTime has been able to support incredible expansion of our company and continues to innovate.
The game-changer was their reputation for smooth implementations and outstanding training and client support, which makes CrunchTime a great match for our franchise model.