TOTAL ENTERPRISE REPORTING
Better planning means faster decisions
- Enterprise Planning – See the real-time, system-wide information necessary to improve operating procedures, leverage buying scale, increase menu profitability, reduce food cost variances, control overtime scheduling, and drive promotions. Identify and take advantage of trends, for stronger business performance.
Quick access to smarter reporting
- Reporting Suite – The CrunchTime reporting and analysis suite provides dozens of mission critical reports, including:
- Actual vs. Theoretical food cost analysis
- Inventory Value and Efficiencies
- Menu Mix
- Purchase by GL
- Sales Transactions
- Recipe Margins
- Labor Productivity
- Labor P&L
- Plus dozens of additional canned reports
Consolidated reporting delivers big-picture analysis, drill-down capabilities target problems at the transaction level
- Employee dashboards – Put your operators on a mission with the tools they need to be successful. Their personalized dashboards include a key-metrics scorecard, a dynamic Task List for better ops execution, and reports that quickly pinpoint where to save money and improve performance.
- Data Normalization – Our platform normalizes data across multiple concepts, time zones, languages, currencies, and unlimited hierarchies to enable consolidated reporting.
- Exception-Based Alerts – Flash reports allow you to proactively alert the right person at the right time and catch any issues before they become big. Trade time spent sifting through reports for laser-like focus on data that doesn’t follow the norm.
Better control means people see only the data they need to succeed
- User-Specific Data Segmentation – Create user-defined hierarchies that provide an unlimited number of personal, consolidated views of information that can include regions, corporate units, franchisees, multiple concepts, and demographic locations.