FOOD COST MANAGEMENT Theoretical Food Cost – See exactly how to save money, by comparing actual food costs to what costs should have been for any item… the difference is…
Food Cost Management
INVENTORY MANAGEMENT Real-time tracking of all inventory items Perpetual Inventory Management – CrunchTime’s 100% web-based solution allows for real-time tracking of all inventory items from ordering to depletion at the restaurants.…
LABOR MANAGEMENT Right from their smartphone, tablet or desktop, restaurant labor management has never been easier. Managers can view the schedule, approve staff requests, and communicate messages to relevant team…
Dashboards and Alerts
RESTAURANT DASHBOARDS & ALERTS Show operators how they’re doing and what to do next! Custom Dashboard – This master control panel tells your people exactly what they need to do…
Our comprehensive suite of products includes the following features:
• Perpetual Inventory Management
• Ordering and Receiving of Goods
• Waste Tracking
• Production Planning and Daily Prep
• Transfer of Product between Stores
• Cash and Sales Reconciliation
• Workforce Management and Labor Scheduling
• Full Supply Chain Management
• Warehouse/Commissary Management and Distribution
• Enterprise Reporting with Definable Hierarchies and Drill-down
• Dashboards, Task Lists, and Alerts
• Multi-currency and Multi-language support
• Integration to Accounting, Payroll, Vendors, and POS
• CrunchTime! BizIQ - Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence
• CrunchTime! TeamworX - Employee Self-service Portal
• CrunchTime! Xchange - Supplier Portal
From the CrunchLab Blog
- Is Food Inventory Control Like Counting Cards? July 6, 2016
- CrunchTime Apps Newsletter July 5, 2016
- TransAct Technologies and CrunchTime Partner to Offer KitchenSync Food Prep and Food Safety Terminal June 9, 2016
- How Restaurants Discover Vendor Price Discrepensies May 17, 2016
- Restaurant Forecasting Systems Predict Greater Success April 8, 2016
We reviewed almost a dozen systems, and CrunchTime was the unanimous choice. CrunchTime has met and exceeded my expectations [...] we estimate, it will ultimately be a 5 to 7 million dollar benefit to our bottom line.
CrunchTime greatly simplifies the mechanics of Inventory Control for our theatre managers and quickly highlights areas of opportunity. Theatre managers can now quickly focus in on key areas that have the greatest impact on effectively managing the supply chain, reducing waste and improving overall efficiency of the Food and Beverage operations.
Actionable information gets to the right people, at the right time, allowing us to be more precise in our forecasts, more strategic and more proactive in the decisions we make. CrunchTime is helping us drive more profits to our bottom line!
The game-changer was their reputation for smooth implementations and outstanding training and client support, which makes CrunchTime a great match for our franchise model.