Better planning – a systematic way to lower costs
- Improve Accuracy - Build custom production plans for the week, day, shift, hour, or prep station based on historical consumption patterns and projected sales. Refine your plans in response to actual sales, consumption, and traffic by adjusting plans daily and intra-day; get production precision down to 15-minute intervals.
- Demand Based Production – Get “just enough” production with CrunchTime!’s powerful correlations between historical consumption patterns and future sales forecasts. Reduce waste, and minimize shortages and crisis situations.
- Suggested Ordering - Utilize system-generated suggested ordering based on par levels, historical consumption patterns, sales forecasts and on-hand inventory levels to ensure you have the right products to meet customer expectations.
Better tracking zeros in on cost recovery opportunities
- Adjustment Tracking - To uncover the highest variances in theoretical food cost, begin tracking all over-production, inventory adjustments and track waste of both raw ingredients and finished goods. As accountability goes up, food costs go own!
Better control of production protects your brand
- Centralized Production Rules – Ensure consistent food quality by specifying recipe scaling and substitution rules at corporate. Increase kitchen efficiency and brand consistency by supplying detailed production steps, plating instructions, images and prep videos through CrunchTime!’s dynamic recipe book.