Restaurant Supply Chain
- Central order guides eliminates unapproved items
- Electronic ordering and receiving of goods
- Suggested ordering, order alerts and order templates
Better control makes savings automatic, and protects your brand
- Vendor Management – Get the best price with easy “apples-to-apples” vendor bid comparisons, then track performance with vendor scorecards for fill ratios, quality of service, product quality, and price compliance.
- Automated Credit Recovery - Eliminate supplier overcharges through alerts and automated credit recovery. Discover how one client saved $12,000 on ketchup!
- Recipe Management - Centrally manage all recipes and menus, production methods, products, and allowed substitutes to ensure consistency across your restaurants.
- Centralized Order Guides - Eliminate “rogue” spending and ensure brand consistency by controlling the vendors, products and prices available to your restaurants.
Better planning eliminates “Ready, fire, aim!” and its costs
- Sales Forecasts – Right-size your inventory and save, by forecasting sales, guest traffic, order quantities and production based on historical patterns, seasonality, and promotions.
- Menu Engineering – Avoid expensive mistakes: understand the true plate costs of a new recipe, LTO or promotion before rollout. Engineer more profitable menus by analyzing demand, item sales contributions, and profit margins.
- Suggested Order - Simplify ordering at the store-level with suggested ordering based on pars, historical consumption patterns, sales forecasts, and on-hand inventory levels.
- Commissary Management – We’re the experts. Slash costs by seeing real time restaurant demand, consumption, and production requirements. Manage distribution and invoicing by restaurant.
Smarter reporting shows you where to focus your efforts
- Task Completion – Automatic task reminders on our dashboards help your employees complete tasks on-time; including ordering, receiving, and inventory counts. Automated monitoring of their performance keeps them accountable.
- Perpetual Inventory Management - Cut costs by maintaining optimal inventory levels- keep your cash in the bank, not the walk-in. Real-time tracking, from ordering to depletion at the restaurants, avoids out of stock surprises.
Greater food safety is important to all of us
- Allergens and Nutritional Information – Comply with nutrition laws and protect your guests by providing accurate allergen content and nutritional information labeling. Use the USDA Database and/or your custom nutritionals for instant access to caloric, nutritional and allergen information
- Restaurant Food Safety Tools - Protect your restaurants from food safety hazards with Manufacturer Lot Tracking, HACCP compliance, and vendor performance scorecards. CrunchTime allows you to track every step of your supply chain – from procurement to the customer meal.
Integration with suppliers for simpler transactions
- Electronic Integration - Save time with end-to-end electronic integration to suppliers, including ordering, electronic invoice processing, and vendor order guide imports.
- Vendor Self-Service Tools – Increase procure-to-pay cycle and reduce administrative overhead by driving all your vendors to a central collaboration portal to self-manage their order guides, payments and credits.
An All-In-One Restaurant Back Office Solution