Seamlessly Integrate your POS with ConneX
Restaurants need Point-of-Sale (POS) cloud integration more than ever. With millions of guests receipts being processed every day, ConneX integrates your POS systems seamlessly using cloud-based integration.
Designed to easily exchange critical sales and employee information between your POS and our CrunchTime back office platform, ConneX interfaces with cloud-based POS systems like Brink, Task, and Toast, as well as locally hosted POS systems such as NCR Aloha and Oracle Micros, too. As a cloud-based POS system, ConneX does not need any local software. Instead, your system’s APIs simply asks for and then acts on data. For local POS systems, a ConneX client is installed on the POS server to coordinate between the ConneX cloud and the POS. By using ConneX, you will have more control over your interface maintenance – without any need for any 3rd party “integrator” involvement.
There are five points of integration that ConneX supports:
1. Menu Mix – check level detail tracking the sales of your menu items throughout the day. Includes data such as quantity, price, server, time, revenue center.
2. Sales Mix – summary information used to create a daily reconciliation report. Gross and net sales, tenders, discounts, and sales tax by daypart are part of this feed.
3. Time Punches – time clock detail with employee, position, time in and out, sales and tips, and break indicators.
4. Employee Updates (CrunchTime to POS) – employee information like name, employee number, positions, and pay rates.
5. Schedules (CrunchTime to POS) – employee schedules with position and in/out times.
Featured POS providers we have integrations with: