TEAM SCHEDULING & MANAGER LOG
Managing and scheduling your team has never been easier.
Managers can approve requests, create staff schedules, and communicate messages about shift openings or important updates right from their smartphone, tablet or desktop. Team members can just as easily offer, pick-up and swap shifts right from their own smartphones, tablets or desktop computers.
With the TeamworX restaurant labor management solution, the entire staffing process is streamlined with easy-to-use, mobile scheduling functions that allow restaurant managers to keep up with staff requests and automate schedule changes on a single platform. Download the PDF.
- Makes shifts easier to schedule and swap
- Simplifies communication process
- Empowers staff
- Facilitates collaboration and teamwork
- Integrated manager log functionality
- Seamlessly integrates with Net-Chef restaurant information system
Enforce best labor practices in every location
- Labor Law Compliance – Enforce compliance with local, state, federal and company labor laws, including break laws, minor laws, and overtime guidelines.
- Staffing Templates – Minimize labor costs by correlating your sales range to the optimum number of scheduled team members in each position.
- Shift Management – Define the rules and relationships between time-of-day, job codes, skills, tasks, and menu items that underlie schedules, training, skill certifications and task assignments.
- Security – Information and system access are secured by user, and audit trails are created for all critical transactions.
Manager Log for tracking what’s important
- Access communication logs, shift, and personnel notes – on mobile devices
- Log daily shift and personnel notes in the Store Log
- Assign and take action on Tasks, To-Do’s, and Follow-Ups to team members
- Attach pictures and comments to a Task or To-Do
- Send broadcast messages and pre-loaded messages to any team member
- Check in on store activity
Easier to use, in multiple languages
- Intuitive interface – Simple to use tools and templates save managers time, and speed learning.
- Multi-Language – Users can log on in the language of their choice, ensuring ease-of-use and concise communication.
- Employee Sharing – It’s easy to manage and share employees across restaurant locations and across different job codes.
- Scheduling Adjustments – The 100% web-based solution delivers easy access to schedules 24×7 from any browser.
Better planning means happier guests at the lowest labor cost
- Right Staffing – Reduce the costs associated with over and under-staffing. Use smart templates to create labor schedules based on sales and guest-traffic forecasts, as well as past consumption and traffic patterns.
- Menu Mix Scheduling – You know which items sell best, and who’s required to prep, produce, and serve them. By linking those menu items with the associated job codes, your schedules will always have the right people on staff, at the right time.
Smarter reporting means improvements based on facts, not hunches
- Performance Management – Reward top performers and coach more effectively by tracking employee performance, attendance, and task completion.
- Overtime Alerts – Adjust schedules and reduce unnecessary costs by receiving system-generated alerts before overtime violations occur.
Tighter integration means fewer mistakes, less wasted time
- Enterprise View – Gain a comprehensive view of your workforce, with full integration to your business systems including POS, Payroll, Time Clock and Biometric devices.