Restaurant management software technology that integrates your POS, accounting, HR, payroll, vendor suppliers, and other external systems into a single back office solution.
Restaurant management software that works anytime, anywhere, on any device! Today, this is possible with a CrunchTime platform that enables you to understand exactly what is happening in your restaurants from the store-level up to the enterprise-level.
- Full Integration to your POS, accounting, payroll, suppliers, and other external systems to eliminate duplicate data entry into multiple systems.
- Bi-directional Data Flow integration allows for data to flow in both directions.
- Automated Exports can be automated based on a configurable schedule or manually generated by a user.
- Defined System Standards: System exports flat files based on defined standards or mapped exports to company infrastructure.
- Exported data is locked down in CrunchTime to maintain data integrity.
- Imports are validated by the CrunchTime Data Pump (CDP) to ensure data accuracy and integrity.
- Standard Interface Guide is provided which outlines details of file types and structures.
- Streamlined subscriptions, training, support, and maintenance for multiple solutions.
- Central Data Repository for one centralized database to make all transactions visible in real-time, and enable ultra-accurate reporting. Transforming the business starts with this crystal clear view of the company’s performance.
- Seamless integration to all major business systems (POS Point of Sale, Payroll, Accounting General Ledger, EDI Vendors, Human Resources, Time Clock) provides a true enterprise view in real-time.
- Platform independence for open interfaces allow all business units to access the system, and simplify collaboration.
One platform for one version of the truth
- One daily playbook for the restaurant operator to run the entire business, including forecasting, ordering, receiving, inventory, payroll, and scheduling.
- One cost analysis console for the procurement team to scrutinize spend, compare vendor bids, negotiate contracts, set up lot tracking, and manage vendor performance… and slash costs in the process.
- One nutritional console for the culinary team to evaluate menu item nutritionals, perform recipe modeling, and manage one online recipe book.
- One operational analysis console for the leadership team, with all key performance metrics aggregated onto one master scorecard, and drill-down to each region, restaurant, transaction, and manager.
- One standard to centralize and protect the brand by ensuring operational standards, from recipe prep to scheduling practices, are upheld throughout corporate, franchise and global locations.
ConneX is Seamless Integration
Point-of-Sale (POS) cloud integration is more important to restaurants than ever. With over 1-million guest checks being processed each day, ConneX, our cloud-based POS integration tool, is just getting started. ConneX is designed to seamlessly pass information between your POS and our CrunchTime back office platform. ConneX works with both cloud-based POS systems (like Brink, Task Retail, or Toast) and locally hosted POS systems (such as NCR Aloha, Oracle Micros, or Positouch).
- Cloud POS Systems: For cloud-based POS systems ConneX relies on that system’s APIs to request and push data (no local software is required).
- Local POS Systems: Locally hosted POS systems use a ConneX client running on the POS server to mediate between the ConneX cloud and the POS.
Using ConneX means that you have more flexibility and control and aren’t dependent on 3rd party developers to maintain the interface.
- The right tools – Provide your operators with tools that are flexible, intuitive and specifically designed for the restaurant industry.
- Simple to access – With custom user profiles including preferred language
- Employee dashboards – Keep employees focused on your strategic priorities with personalized dashboards, dynamic task lists, and real-time alerts.
- System-designed workflows – Reduce ambiguity by driving employees through workflows to ensure tasks are completed on time and in sequence.
- Workflow alerts – Receive alerts if workflows are abandoned and tasks not completed on time.
- Mobile and Wearable Mini Apps – Stay focused and out of the office. Mobile Restaurant Inventory Management, Vendor Reconcile, KPI Metrics… and more on the way!
Data integrity that ensures rock-solid compliance
- SSAE 16 – CrunchTime is a SSAE 16 certified company. SSAE 16 effectively replaces SAS 70 as the authoritative guidance for reporting on service organizations, ensuring compliance with the highest standards for data security and integrity.
- Hierarchies – Centrally define and control user access to financial data, personnel information, and system features – down to the button-level.
- Audit trails – Audit trails are created for all sensitive data changes to ensure accountability, integrity, and compliance with SOX and other financial audits.
- Secure hosting – All data is hosted in a secure top-tier environment with multiple layers of redundancy, fail-over, and business continuity.