CrunchTime! Revolutionizes Back-of-House Restaurant Management With New Automated Features
Automation tools simplify critical tasks, save time, drive efficiency, and ensure operational consistency
Boston, MA—March 4, 2019— CrunchTime! Information Systems, Inc., the restaurant industry’s leading back-of-house operations platform provider, today announced the release of its next generation back office suite. CrunchTime’s new release leads the charge in simplifying and automating food cost management, labor management, enterprise reporting, and system integration. These new features combine the rich transactional data in CrunchTime with the advanced analytical capabilities of the platform to free managers from their offices, save time across the organization, drive efficiency, and ensure consistency across restaurant chains of any size.
With industry-wide annual employee turnover rates in excess of 70 percent1, restaurants are faced with the constant challenge presented with onboarding new staff. Ensuring compliance to operational standards and delivering a consistent, high quality guest experience is critical to every brand. Consequently, CrunchTime has simplified and automated its platform to ensure restaurant team members of all experiences and skills are connected to the company’s mission and are making the right decisions at the right time.
Key system automation features include:
- Automated Scheduling –Dynamically generates schedules based on defined business rules, employee availability, skills, and statutory compliance.
- Automated Sales Forecasting – Automatic forecasts generated by a number of critical parameters such as historical menu mix, consumption patterns, and anomalous events – driving labor schedules, inventory replenishment, and food production.
- Automated Food Prep – Leverages rules-based processing and recipe engineering to dynamically create prep recipes and finished goods, as needed.
- Automated Ordering – Creates and transmits vendor orders based on delivery schedules, order frequency, forecasts, historical consumption patterns, and par levels.
- Automated Receiving – Automatically receives vendor orders into inventory when they conform to preconfigured parameters.
- Automated Transfer—Helps backfill inventory by moving product between locations in response to shortages and projected consumption.
- Automated Integrations – New tools to share data across the existing technology ecosystem.
“From day one, CrunchTime has been about simplifying and streamlining restaurant operations at chains of all sizes and operational complexities. This release represents the next generation of simplicity-focused automation – driven by data science and represents the critical path for our organization,” said Bill Bellissimo, the CEO of CrunchTime. “We have the right combination of restaurant experience, talent, and technology to blaze this trail. This is an exciting time for our entire global user community.”
About CrunchTime! Information Systems, Inc.
CrunchTime! Information Systems, Inc., provides a comprehensive restaurant operations platform that simplifies and automates restaurant operations. By driving the flow of information throughout the organization, CrunchTime ensures operators make timely, fact-based decisions that help brands reduce food and beverage costs, drive labor efficiencies, and better manage the quality and consistency of their foodservice operations. For almost 25 years, CrunchTime has enabled restaurants chains of all sizes to scale efficiently and save money. For more information, visit www.crunchtime.com
1 – United States Department of Labor, Bureau of Labor Statistics “Job Openings and Labor Turnover Survey (JOLTS)”
# # #