Better planning builds proper margins into every menu item!
- Recipe Modeling – CrunchTime’s Recipe Modeling suite equips your culinary, marketing, and procurement teams with a simple ‘playground’ to analyze the impact of ingredient costs, the profit margin for a given menu price, the menu price for an expected profit margin, and the current cost to produce a recipe in each region.
- Menu Engineering – Engineer more profitable menus by analyzing customer demand, percentage sales contributions, costs, and profit margins. Easily identify your most (and least) profitable items.
- LTO Management – Launch more effective campaigns by understanding the true plate cost of a new LTO or promotion – before rollout.
— Restaurant News (@NRNonline) October 31, 2014
Better control delivers more consistent food quality company-wide
- Centralized Recipe Management – By centrally defining your recipes, production methods, portion size, products, and substitutes, you can ensure consistent food quality and a superior customer experience across your restaurants.
- Centralized Production Rules – Ensure consistent food quality and increase kitchen efficiency by providing detailed production steps and plating instructions. Upload pictures and videos to increase execution levels at the restaurants.
Better tracking makes it easy to comply with regulations
- Nutritional Calculator – As you build and alter recipes, monitor the nutritional attributes associated with each menu item including calories, total fat, saturated fat, cholesterol, sodium, carbohydrates and proteins.
- Allergen Data – Ensure the safety of your customers by centrally monitoring allergen data for each recipe including dairy, egg, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, wheat, soy and more.
- Comply with Menu Labeling Laws – Meet the regulatory requirements of local and federal menu labeling laws by centrally managing and displaying nutritional and caloric attributes for each menu item.
Contact us today to learn about our restaurant software systems.