A Look Back at 2023 with Crunchtime
As another year closes in the blink of an eye, we wanted to take a moment to reflect. Here’s your reminder to pause and be proud of all that you accomplished in 2023.
This year, we built new features and enhancements to deliver more value to our customers. Our new product updates page includes a comprehensive list of what’s been released this year, or you can dive into a specific product area below:
- Inventory Management product updates
- Labor & Scheduling product updates
- Zenput (Ops Execution) product updates
- TalentLink (Learning & Development) product updates
Crunchtime helps over 500 around the world achieve ops excellence–here are some milestones we hit with our customers this year:
- >125K restaurant locations use our platform
- 15 million tasks completed in Zenput
- $15 billion processed in inventory purchasing
- 535K labor schedules posted
- 7 million learning content completions
We also introduced a new logo and visual identity to reflect the way we’ve grown and expanded, and held our largest-ever customer conference, where three finalists shared some impressive accomplishments:
- Sweetgreen won our inaugural Ops Excellence Awards, boasting 50% reduction in labor scheduling time and achieving fleet-wide improvements on AvT and food cost control.
- Tacala Companies saw improved audit scores by 6% and a 5% decrease in task management time.
- P.F. Chang’s achieved a 50% decrease in inventory count and review time, more control over food costs and variances, and improved 3rd party food safety audit scores.
We continue to be humbled by the commitment we see every day from our customers—the passion you bring to your work paired with your extreme focus on leveraging technology to drive operational excellence across your business.
- 2023 Restaurant Operations Report: New research with insight into the top areas for technology investment, strategies for reducing costs, and priorities to support unit expansion.
- Ops Excellence in Action: Learn what it takes to achieve ops excellence and see real examples from Five Guys, Chipotle, Miller's Ale House, and Uno.
- The Restaurant Operator’s Guide to Ops Excellence: Strategies and best practices that leading brands use to grow and succeed in today’s challenging and competitive landscape.
And, last, but not least, here's what we're excited for in the new year:
- Measuring What Matters in Restaurant Operations: Coming soon! A strategic toolkit for tracking profitability, customer experience, and growth across stores.
- Ops Summit 2024: The exclusive user conference for Crunchtime customers. Stay tuned to see where it’s taking place in 2024.
- Crunchtime Customer Webinar Series: Coming soon! A monthly recurring webinar series to help customers maximize how they use Crunchtime.
- Ops Excellence Awards 2024: Recognize and honor your team's dedication, hard work, and innovation. Nominations to open mid-2024.
We wish you all the best next year, and look forward to what we'll accomplish together!