Connect all your restaurant franchisees to your back office system for a centralized management solution.
CrunchTime enables any Franchisor and Franchisee operation to benefit from an integrated restaurant management back office platform. From large, multi-unit franchisees to smaller single-store franchise operations, CrunchTime will provide operators with a back office system that will help identify and control food and labor costs across the entire enterprise.
- The Franchisor controls system-wide factors that affect their brand, like products and recipes.
- Each Franchisee controls operational settings specific to their company, like GL account names and numbers, labor rules, etc.
- Everybody has access to data that will help them improve their business.
Setup is straight-forward and logical
Here’s a simple flow chart of how it’s done, and who does what:
All the flexibility to fit their business
Franchisees can tailor the CrunchTime application to the way they run their businesses, while franchisors can protect their brand, and everybody can lower their costs and improve operations. Once up and running, Franchisees can control their CrunchTime functionality:
- The creation of other CrunchTime Users at the franchise
- Operational details like the company’s name, location addresses, etc.
- Entering Employees into CrunchTime
- Reporting hierarchies, to determine who can see which consolidated reports
- Calendars for holidays, promotions, etc.
- Software exports to the accounting system and payroll provider
- Labor templates and labor rules to help GMs with scheduling, labor law compliance, and management
Let us show you how our back office platform will save 2-5% in food and labor costs across all your restaurant locations.
This brief questionnaire will help us determine if our solution will fit your needs. We will review your submission and get back to you right away to schedule your online demonstration.